For: Contract Software Developer
Term: 3 to 6 months
Location: Fully Remote
Rate: £400 - £425 a day
Vacancy Ref: CR/012626
Our client is looking for a Contract Software Developer to be part of the Technical Delivery function which is a modern, fast paced, motivated and collaborative team. The project you will be working on delivers intelligent curb side management solutions which modernise public sector parking programs and deliver greater convenience for drivers.
A transformation project requires an experienced Software Developer to support a large implementation of ANPR and CCTV cameras. The role will be critical to ensuring the success of the delivery of C++, Linux, OCR Camera tech via support and troubleshooting any issues but also porting C++ to C# to align with the existing tech stack. The role weighs heavily on refactoring, in a fast paced, high demand, agile software development team.
- Software development and design skills:
- Embedded software engineering experience
- Experience in languages C#, C++
- Deploying software on to Linux platforms
- Windows programming skills desirable, but not essential (this new position is predominately about camera technology)
- Stakeholder management, both for internal and external customers and end users
- The ability to recognise the standards and controls driven by ISO9001 and 27001
- Firm understanding of Security principles and their implementation in day-to-day activities.
Nice to have:
- Traffic Enforcement cameras
- Automatic number plate recognition - OCR design and implementation
- Image process and video encoding
If suitable please contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org