Spectrum IT's UK Client are seeking an experienced Contract Solution Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract OUTSIDE IR35. The Client are a large UK based energy provider who are currently undertaking extensive smart metering and customer technology update projects. These projects will ensure that they provide customers with the very best experience and most updated technology.
As the Contract Solution Architect you will have extensive industry experience including a good understanding for the utilities industry, smart metering projects (SMETS 1 & 2) and customer service switching/change of suppliers.
- Provide a full Smets2 offering to all customer types in line with industry timescales
- Enrol existing Smets1 meters to a central DCC platform to allow all Smart Smets1 meters to continue to be operated in Smart
- Provide the ability for the customer to switch supply to us within 24/48 hours
- Provide Technical subject matter expertise to the Smart Programme
- Define, document technical solutions for Smart Metering and company systems
- Define, document designs in line with the Smart programme plans
- Providing Smart Metering industry and asset expertise where applicable
- Inputting Smart Metering expertise in areas such as Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Pilot etc.
- Inputting or driving relevant Smart Programme workshops
- Demonstrable skills in Testing large complex IT solutions and the production of high-quality written documentation.
- Strong experience building relationships with stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Expertise in Gas and Electricity industry
- Smart or Faster Switching experience