Spectrum IT's UK retail client are seeking an experienced Contract Solution Architect to join them and focus on a national retail/POS integration IT project initially for 6 months. This is a remote working role with the occasional office/onsite visits in Hampshire. Please note this role is via Umbrella engagement only.
As the Contract Solution Architect you will look at flows/processes linking retails/POS systems and bespoke warehousing systems. You will produce technical diagrams and specifications; review customer & business requirements and provide technology based solutions to project integration challenges. Previous retail, onmichannel or POS/EPOS experience will be essential for this role.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in building and solutioning retail, POS or Omni-channel systems
- Extensive system and integration experience
- Experience of the retail industry
- Working with all key stakeholders in various teams (including BA's, PM's and Developers)
- Building technical solutions to meet with the requirements of the business
- Working with and submitting solutions to global teams
- A tenacious attitude will be required in getting a solution documented and agreed.
Occasional office visits maybe required; candidates must be able to travel to the Portsmouth area.