For: Contract Tagging and Implementation Consultant
Term: 6 months
Location: Fully Remote
IR35: Outside IR35
Vacancy Ref: CR/020102
Spectrum IT are looking for a Contract Tagging and Implementation Consultant to join a client's project and be involved in working across several product areas across Commercial, Digital Service and App teams. The role will provide providing crucial tagging and implementation so we can effectively report and analyse data across the web and app. The role involves working with key stakeholders to deliver end to end tagging from providing briefs to developers for data layer updates across new and existing products, implementing tags and testing tag outputs to ensure data capture is accurate.
- Implement tags via Tealium iQ.
- Support with the full lifecycle of tagging and implementation which covers providing briefs, validate data layer implementation, implementing and configuring tags.
- Ensure tagging and implementation is fulfilled across all existing and new products.
- Work closely with the product scrum and development teams across web and app.
- Be responsible for driving efficiencies across tags and pixels across each of the key product areas.
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues and discrepancies.
- Provide documentation on tagging and the data layer across products/journeys to look for opportunities and improvements.
- Ensure the client is compliant from a regulatory perspective and support the ongoing development of this area I.e. cookie consent.
- A willingness to keep up to date with regulatory requirements and general tagging standards I.e. the removal of 3rd party cookies.
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis.
- At least 2-3 years' experience across tagging, implementation, data layers and digital data at a Commercially driven business
- Experience of working directly with tag management solutions (Tealium iQ)
- Experience and an understanding of Google Analytics data and output (including Universal Analytics, Google Firebase and GA4)
- An awareness of the development process across web and app including but not limited to, tagging specifications, testing and validating any changes
- Experience of working with stakeholders to drive digital change (e.g. Product, CRO, Acquisition)
- Knowledge of digital (web & app) and best practice configuration
- Knowledge and awareness of cookies and regulatory requirements
If suitable please apply, or contact Freya on email@example.com for more information.