Spectrum IT's Hampshire based client are seeking an experienced Contract UX Designer to join them on an initial 4 month contract. This will be a fully remote working role and has been deemed OUTSIDE IR35.
As the Contract UX Designer you will play a leading role in UX design and actionable customer research across multiple internal businesses. You will identify customer pain points via a combination of quantitative and qualitative methods and use this to propose solutions to support user needs.
- Support to the overall Ecommerce goals and KPIs by being accountable to the annual and quarterly workstream goals (OKRs).
- Produce high quality innovative designs
- Produce actionable research output
You will be accountable for design and research quality and output within set cross functional workstreams which are driven by shared targets.
Produce and present a range of high-quality creative deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, user journeys and usability reviews. Being an advocate of mobile first design.
Delivering high quality actionable research that contributes to team goals and influences strategy and roadmap through highlighting opportunities and customer pain points. Being proactive and resourceful. Being an advocate for a test and learn approach to all design work.
You will liaise with product managers, business stakeholders, and researchers in order to understand business data and needs, all the while being a champion for our users. You will work alongside a front-end design team and IT teams either internal or remotely located to develop new functionality.
Experience / Skills
- Previous UX Design experience and best practices
- Figma (essential)
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch etc.
- Experience in use of digital research tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, WhatUsersDo or equivalents
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Device-agnostic approach to design
- Solid understanding of UX customer-first best practice and web standards
For more information and to state your interestm, please apply with an updated CV.