For: Contract Web Developer
Location: Remote working
Term: 6 Months
Rate: £500 a day
IR35: Inside IR35
Spectrum IT are looking for a Contract Web Developer to join one of our end clients development team and assist with the development build of their cloud platform which collates data from Simulators, Instructors, Black Box Recorders and Training Assessments then utilizes the data and extract key insights which will help Instructors future performance.
The aim of the platform is to redefine training by developing and incorporating new learning techniques and technologies into an industry leading professional learning platform, supporting a suite of training applications, which is underpinned using data analytics to deliver more consistent, objective and informed feedback leading to effective and efficient training outcomes.
As a Web Developer, you will undertake software development tasks, prioritise tasks in line with strategy, and deliver web solutions on-time to the customers.
- Design, test and develop web applications from internal and external customer requests, including acceptance criteria and constraints in accordance with the software development styles and quality guidelines.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify and correct defects.
- Test websites using a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox; and debugs as necessary.
- Participate in code review of own and other developer's code in accordance with code review guidelines.
- Apply agile software development methods
- Configure and maintain software / system deployment scripts and processes.
- Develop and maintain data import and export formats for third party applications.
- Develop integrations with third party applications (API-based).
- Develop processes for deployment of web applications.
- Produce and maintain technical product documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Web application development experience.
- Experience packaging and deploying web applications.
- Strong UI & UX design skills.
- Use of Git or similar version control systems.
- Website front-end development experience.
- An understanding of REST APIs.
- An understanding of Python, for integrating with internal systems.
- Working within Docker / Kubernetes environments.
- Python / NumPy / Pandas / C
- Django / Flask / Celery / RabbitMQ
- Linux / Docker / Kubernetes
- AWS & Azure
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information