Spectrum IT are working with a well-known UK brand to hire a Contract Xamarin Software Developer for an initial 6 month contract. This is a FULLY REMOTE WORKING role deemed inside IR35. (Please note suitable candidates for this role must be residing in the UK currently.)
Our client develops both website and mobile applications in-house and are highly technology centric focusing on making their applications market leading. As the Contract Xamarin Software Developer you will join the UK based agile teams and focus on delivering a variety of new features as well as maintaining the current mobile applications.
- Delivery of new features and enhancements in an efficient and timely manner.
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the product you are working on.
- Working with the other business areas and the customer to identify business needs and spike and build solutions using lean methods (minimal viable products, experiments, build measure learn feedback loop)
- Provide support and maintenance of business applications, with focus on developing preventative, rather than corrective fixes.
- To have responsibility for uptime, stability, security, scalability and speed of 'mobile' offering.
- Strong knowledge developing C# Mobile Applications using Xamarin
- Large scale Mobile application development
- Deployment of applications to the app stores
- Multiple devices
For more information and to submit your interest, please apply with an updated CV.