Customer Marketing Manager
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to join one of our best clients successful teams based in Fleet, Hampshire. As a Customer Marketing Manager, you will be at the forefront of shaping and executing strategies that drive customer advocacy and success. In this role, you will work together with various different teams and will be expected to leverage your creative and analytical skills to unlock untapped potential.
You will need a strategic vision coupled with a hands-on approach, allowing you to set the standard in how our client delivers customer marketing.
This is a hybrid role working 1-2 days in the office every week. As well as very competitive salaries our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes an annual bonus.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Marketing delivering campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience of working in B2B tech, regtech or fintech would be preferred
- Design and delivery of referral marketing and loyalty programs in the fintech space
- Strong understanding of customer journeys and touch points
- The ability to recognise and understand customer pain points and turn that knowledge into content which changes customer behaviours
- Educate customers on the value of our clients products and services using a multi-channels approach
- Work with the product marketing team to deliver buying personas and relevant case studies designed to educate customers
- Build a referral program which resonates with our target audience
- Create feedback loops which allow us to create better outcomes for customers
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and strategies with a focus on the customer
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.