Software Engineer - Poole - Fully-Remote - Up to £34,500
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or junior software engineer to join a company that provides customer experience software. You will be involved with writing low-code, using RPA, contact centre, and omnichannel messaging solutions. This is a great opportunity for you to grow and develop your skills in coding and scripting, to help customers with faults, upgrades, and hotfixes to the customers' experience with the company's clients.
The Software Engineer should be able to work independently and well within a small team, this role is fully remote. Are you looking for a wide range of opportunities to use and develop your skills, learn, grow, and achieve your potential? Then this company will provide you with an opportunity to not just have a job but a career, with a great work-life balance.
* Respond to events detected by remote monitoring and incidents reported to the service desk by customers.
* Minimise the impact of incidents by accurately diagnosing faults and providing resolutions to problems within the agreed SLA.
* Carry out technical investigations by researching knowledge bases, replication on test systems, log captures, monitoring, and real-time events views as required.
* Engage with other resolver groups as required to find solutions, whilst retaining problem ownership.
* Fulfil service requests to administer and test custom dialogues, prompts, and general system configurations.
* Respond to requests for technical information on product features, configuration, and operation.
* Fulfil deployment of software hotfixes or system upgrades as required to maintain systems to include both the latest features and maintenance fixes.
* Log and maintain a full record of all activities on the progression and resolution of customer faults and planned changes in the service management system in accordance with the local work instructions.
* Review and update case assignments and priorities in collaboration with colleagues.
Skills and Requirements:
*Understanding of software testing
*Be able to work in a technical customer-facing role in a professional telephone manner
*Be able to assess new faults calmly and logically, adapting to the situation and responding appropriately.
*Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written) in order to communicate effectively with our customers and with colleagues.
*Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated team player with a 'Can-Do' attitude.
*Show professional integrity taking responsibility for problems and mistakes and rectifying them accordingly.
*Be able to prioritise a dynamic workload, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills.
*Work effectively and efficiently, drawing on the expertise of the team in a timely manner.
*Process management and business workflows
*Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
*Experience in a DevOps role
*Experienced based logical approach to troubleshooting problems from triage to complex investigations in co-ordination with customers and cross-functional groups.
*Experience of working in an application support or IT support role, preferably interacting with external customers.
*Installation/configuration/support, SAAS in Unified Communications environments.
The company has a friendly, inclusive, and creative working culture with a great team of people sharing ideas, collaborating, and driving progression. If you are looking to grow and develop your skills in software engineering and have a strong desire to create an exceptional user experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or hit apply.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.