Data Engineer - Big Data / Airflow / AWS / Python
Location: Flexible working options
Salary: £60-75k Based on experience + bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Data Engineer / Big Data Engineer to join a successful company during a time of investment and Digital transformation. The role can be offered on a fully remote basis if required.
This is a pivotal role, impacting company performance, efficiency, and future growth. This role will be hands-on in the implementation of a Big Data Solution, with the opportunity to work alongside Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
The core focus will be on a large-scale Big Data Solution and the core requirements include;
- Design & Build: data extractions, transformations, processes, data models and data sets
- Implement: data integrations - including custom plugins
- Own & Maintain: big data architecture elements - including security and performance
- Experience of Big data and relevant tools - Hive, Presto, Hadoop or similar
- Commercial experience with Apache, Airflow, Jenkins, AWS Step functions, or similar
- Strong Cloud knowledge with AWS or GCP
- Programming skills with Python or similar
- SQL experience - ideally Complex statements and data transformations
Aside from the opportunity to join a company which is really going places and working with the latest tech - this company offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a healthy work life balance and remote working.
*The company can support remote interviewing and onboarding. They are flexible with the split between home and office-based working (various office locations available).
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org