Development Team Lead (Hands on)
C#, .Net Core, TDD
Hybrid Remote Working
£70,000 - £80,000
We are seeking a talented Development Team Lead to work with our clients digital product that will change the way they operate as a platform.
My client are a market leading .com company that offer a cutting-edge environment with modern development practices and a varied pipeline of work. This company is a great place for the modern Lead Developer to apply their craft and build world class solutions.
Working on a mixture of public facing websites and internal business systems this opportunity offers a great deal of scope for variety of work, innovation and product development.
- Influence technical decisions, designs to meet the business requirements
- Influence process improvements
- Oversee the team and help remove impediments
- Mentor the developers to support them with delivering against personal, team goals & initiatives
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience in .Net Core, C#, SQL Server and working with containers
- Experience of working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) development environment.
- writing tests using mock objects
- Elastic Search Query DSL
- Elastic Search mapping optimising for performance
- High-performance ingestion of data into Elastic Search
- Agile / Scrum.
- Ability to mentor your peers
Desired skills and experience:
- GCP Experience
- CI/CD pipelines
- Alerting & Monitoring
- Exposure to BDD
- Experience of event-based architectures
If you have the skills required, then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765280