DevOps Engineer - Fully remote - Salaries between £35k - £75k DOE - Linux, Python, Networking, Docker
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a highly driven and passionate team who are developing solutions that focus on automating data requirements for financial institutions. You will work with a highly intellectual team who are expanding rapidly and you'll take on a pivotal role where you'll maintain and manage a wide range of software, hardware and networks.
The salary for this role is up between £35,000 - £75,000 DOE and comes with a wide range of benefits. Candidates with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply as they are expanding rapidly! The company have offices in London but fully remote candidates are very welcome to apply.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems
- Build and maintain robust cloud services
- Experience within a Linux microservice environment (Ideally with either Debian or Red Hat)
- Experience with either, Python, Go or Bash
- Experience with LAN / WAN networks
- Knowledge of TCP, UDP, HTTP
To apply for this role please contact tomstickler@spectrumIt.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294