DevOps Engineer - AWS - Requires SC
Oxfordshire - Hybrid working. Office 1 day per month
£50,000 - £70,000
This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer looking to work on software projects which really make an impact.
The company offer critical solutions to real world challenges using modern technology and promote an excellent company culture, stable working environment and strong benefits package.
In this role, the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing and deployment in multiple environments to support rapid agile development approaches.
Both mid & senior level DevOps Engineers will be considered for this position. Strong communication skills are key, as is the ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Strong commercial Cloud experience with AWS
- Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure & Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment principles using Jenkins
- Version Control - Git / Github
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively in a small team and mentor/lead other as required.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK. Those applying must be eligible to secure SC clearance.