Fully remote (UK based)
£45000 - £50,000
DevOps Engineer with experience with deploying CI/CD pipelines, Terraform and Azure DevOps experience required to join a well-established SaaS company to help them manage internal Azure-based cloud services. You'll be working on a broad range of cloud-focused projects and work with the senior management team to develop new solutions. The team are all based remotely and there will be flexibility to work from home fulltime.
This is a great opportunity for a Cloud Engineer or DevOps engineer looking to learn new skills from a well-established and highly-motivated team while also being given the freedom to put their own stamp on the DevOps practices. You will recieve comprehensive training and support and be given the opportunity to learn new skills from experienced team members. The longer term view of this role is to train someone up to be the designated DevOps expert within the business.
You'll be working with a highly technical team to manage both internal and external assets with plenty of training and upskilling available in a collaborative environment. The responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Software engineering team to define and implement operation and automation tools
- Monitoring of the production system and suggesting improvements where applicable
- Collaborating with onshore teams
- Utilise modern DevOps processes and CI/CD practices in Azure
- Azure DevOps experience
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Distributed source control - Git / Github
- Knowledge of DevOps, SRE or Engineering tooling such as Kubernetes/OpenShift, Ansible, CI or monitoring tools
- Experience in a .NET development environment is also an advantage but not essential
The company are happy to accommodate remote onboarding and will be able to offer remote working.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and eligible to work in the UK.