AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS, LAMP, Docker, Terraform
Romsey, Hampshire with flexibility on remote working
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
We have a new opportunity for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join an established and award-winning B2B software, retail and ecommerce specialist working with a great portfolio of clients. My client are based in Romsey, Hampshire within a short walk from the train station.
You will work as part of the development and operations team helping to optimise, support and develop various systems for corporate and production usage on internal servers. You will be involved in the development and support of highly technical web services, web sites and support third party integration's and server maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of infrastructure code (Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
- Analysing the needs of the company in terms of systems
- Devising the best solutions (new and existing)
- Work closely with the development team
- System maintenance
- Maintaining the security and integrity of systems
- Improving and maintaining the current infrastructure including reducing costs
This is a snapshot of the current tech environment and the areas you will need experience. You won't be expected to know all of this but the core of your experience will run in parallel...
- DynamoDB, MariaDB, MySQL
- CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud Formation
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package with the flexibility of remote working.
To apply for this position hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immeidate consideration.