DevOps Engineer / Cloud Engineer - AWS, Linux
£40-£60k + bonus & generous benefits
Hampshire - London + remote working options
A great opportunity for a Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join one of the UK's leading Software and Cloud solution providers, with client's globally and consistent growth this is a great time to join. The DevOps Engineer would be part of an experienced team and report into the Head of department and work alongside a Lead Engineer, who can offer support and training if needed.
The technology teams are based in Hampshire and London using modern technology delivering a range of projects to enable the rapid delivery and deployment of Web and Cloud solutions to their external customers. The company utilise a number of Cloud platforms but this role will focus on a newly established AWS cloud infrastructure based on Linux, so experience in a similar environment is essential.
The role can be offered with flexible remote working options - 2-3 days WFH each week with a preferance for the person to be based in Hampshire/Fareham, however candidates closer to London will also be considered.
Essential skills and technologies
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role; Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, or similar
- Commercial experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, IAM and Cloudwatch
- Strong Linux administration skills - CentOS & Ubuntu
- Experience with Gitlab, Bitbucket, Github
Desirable skills and technologies
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD
- Management of PostgreSQL and MS SQL databases
- Experience with Puppet
- A working understanding of coding; PHP, Python or similar
- An understanding of Agile, SCRUM
- Degree level education in an IT related topic
The company offer modern offices in Hampshire and London, a great benefits package, scope for progression and training, and a competitive salary.
If you're interested in discussing the full details please apply to this advert, or contact Paul Grace via LinkedIN or our company website to discuss the opportunity further