Digital Experience Designer - Up to £60,000 - iOS & Android Applications
An enterprise organisation is welcoming a UX/UI designer to join their app team to help them enhance and improve on their mobile applications.
The successful candidate will be a skilled designer that has worked in the discovery space and has end to end experience, from conceptual all the way to detailed design.
Summary of the position:
- Designing key customer journeys for mobile apps
- Shaping the future strategy for the app user experience
- Evolving UI Toolkit to the latest standards and best practices
- Optimising existing experiences to boost visitor engagement
- Validating designs with actionable data
- Presenting designs to senior stakeholders
- Working closely with developers/scrum team members
This role is ideal for a candidate with the following:
- 3 years' UX/UI experience
- App design with both Android and iOS
- Comfortable with working with user data and customer feedback
- Agile/Scrum environments
- Use of tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, AxureRP, InVision etc.
- Ability to build prototypes to both low and high fidelity
This position is offering up to £60,000 per annum along with a generous benefits package.
Please hit apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org