.Net Software Developer
* Up to £50k + benefits & training
* Southampton, 3 days per month office based
An exciting opportunity for a junior to mid-level Software Developer to join a small, modern tech development team building a range of solutions for the energy sector.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your experience alongside a talented team, work on production quality code and learn modern full stack development technology.
The role of Full Stack Developer is to assist in the development of back office and customer facing services, web applications, portals, payment systems and more. Your primary role will be software development, in addition to scoping projects, often working directly with the end user to formulate design specifications.
* Prior experience in .NET Development ideally .NET 5
* Software development with C#
* Working with MSSQL Databases
* Strong communication skills
* A degree in Computer Science or similar STEM subject with software engineering as a key topic.
* Knowledge of Blazor framework
* Degree in Computing or software engineering
* Prior experience of managing clients and consulting on software needs
If you are interested in this role and keen to hear more, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note candidates must be UK based and eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship. Applications from those based abroad or looking for sponsorship will not be considered.