Junior Electro-Mechanical Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Oxford - Hybrid working available.
Exciting Electro-Mechanical Engineer role has come to the market within our client's hardware development team based in Oxford. The Electro-Mechanical Engineer to develop innovative products in a global market, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a range of tasks such as designing electronic and mechanical systems, PCBs, enclosures, and test equipment. The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will be involved in both greenfield next generation system development projects and looking at ways to improve the hardware elements of our current designs. You will be taking designs and prototype through to production and manufacture
The hardware development team is a small, versatile team and gets involved in a wide variety of hardware tasks. The successful Electro-Mechanical Engineer will suit someone that likes variety and to be involved across the full range of hardware development in the company. The role offers hybrid working but office visits are required to access lab equipment.
Essential experience of the following:
- Masters or bachelor's degree grade 2:1 or better in Electro-mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- 2+ years development experience in a product design environment
- Mechanical and electronic design experience
- Familiarity with a 3D CAD system - Solidworks desirable and a Schematic capture package.
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Integration of Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Design of sheet metal fabrications
- Optical design of Machine vision systems
- Development of firmware using C or C++
- PCB design
The role would suit a recent graduate with commercial experience who is looking for realistic career progression with a high performing culture where technology innovation is being used to sole a real-world problem. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org