An exciting company based in Hampshire are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a team who is developing learning solutions that are making a genuine difference to the health and social care sectors and ultimately changing people's lives.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on projects that are helping organisations improve their health care training and you'll be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle from initial planning to release.
The successful Full Stack Developer will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial web development experience with PHP
- An additional bonus is an experience across any tech within the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node)
- Exposure to DevOps - ideal but not essential
- AWS - ideal but not essential
The role of Full Stack Developer is paying a salary of up to £42,000 and comes with a range of benefits including:
- Enhanced annual leave entitlements, with the opportunity to buy and sell holidays, and a day off for your birthday each year in addition
- Matched pension scheme contributions, plus Death in Service Benefit and salary sacrifice options.
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave.
- Excellent and professionally certified training and the opportunity to have 6 days of paid learning opportunities per year.
- Real opportunities to develop in their profession.
- Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7 confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to discounts across lots of your favourite stores and online shopping sites and a cash award for introducing a friend who successfully joins the team.
This role can be fully remote in the UK or be a mix of home and office-based.
To apply, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294