Full Stack Developer - Cyber Security
"a playground for our software engineers to learn, innovate and fight crime!"
We have an awesome new opportunity for high calibre Full Stack Developers to join an innovative tech company combating the increasing demands of cyber security and cyber-crime.
Would you like to build solutions that prevent cyber crime and onlinecriminal activity? Perhaps the thought of working with leading edge technology and learning from some of the best people in the industry gets your coding juices flowing.
Cyber & Digital crime is at an all-time high and the risk in maintaining public safety has never been so critical. Our client works with a range companies in counter terrorism, law enforcement and central government security to build the solutions that protect the public and the vulnerable.
Your role is to build innovative next generation solutions, contributing ideas for future products and services, and making a direct and meaningful impact on the future of digital security.
We are looking for high calibre software engineers, software and full stack developers with 2+ years commercial experience of Python with Linux. You will join a fast growing team and addf experience and aptitude to the team. Your role will be to mentor and lead by example, using best practice approach to design patterns, software design and secure product development.
- Knowledge of PHP & Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Web Design, UI & UX Principles
- Experience with debugging & tackling code challenges
- Experience with a PHP Framework, prefereably Laravel.
- Experience with Git, such as BitBucket, GitLab or GitHub.
- Experience with frontend tools such as Yarn or NPM.
- An understanding of Virtualisation, prefereably Docker.
- Understanding of Linux and the command line.
- Understanding of Apache / Nginx / Etc...
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
The company offers competitive salary, exposure to leading edge tech and training from some of the best developers in the industry. This is described by the Product Manager as a playground for software engineers to learn and innovate and best of all, fight crime!
- Salary; £35,000 to £65,000 + benefits - Dependent on experience
- Location; near Cosham, Fareham, Portsmouth. Hampshire.
- This role is office based so applicants must be able and willing to work in Hampshire, UK.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765808.