Graduate .NET Developer
A leading organisation operating within the logistics sector is looking for a Graduate .NET Developer to join their team in Southampton.
The Graduate .NET Developer will join an existing IT Team and will contribute to the continual improvement of in-house software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Developer to join a small team and further develop their knowledge and skills within .NET Development.
The Graduate .NET Developer will:
- Provide development support to the IT Department as required
- Collaborate in the design and development of in-house software solutions, liaising with the Development Team, Product Owners, Business Systems Analysts, and end users as required
- Support and contribution to the continuous improvement process, within an agile development environment
- Contribute to the growth of the Development Team, through knowledge sharing and innovation
- Provide 3rd line technical application support for in-house operational software
The Graduate .NET Developer will have the below experience:
- IT qualification (Diploma \ degree or equivalent), specific to software development
- Experience using an agile software methodology
- Demonstrable understanding of object-oriented software development methods and techniques (design patterns \ interfaces \ inheritance)
- Knowledge of C# language (including MVC, WinForms, WCF, Entity Framework)
- Experience with developing Windows services
- Understanding of relational database design
- Knowledge of developing for MS SQL Server (2012 onwards), including use of stored procedures and triggers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- A positive can-do attitude
This Graduate .NET Developer role is paying up to £30,000 with excellent benefits including: 25 days holiday, pension and free parking.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301