Graduate / Junior Electronic Design Engineer required by an established company located in Poole. Dorset. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company is looking to hire a Graduate / Junior Electronic Engineer to join its existing, highly skilled team.
The role would suit a junior engineer with a relevant degree and some commercial experience in electronic design, specifically PCB design / layout.
The Graduate / Junior Electronic Design Engineer will be responsible for
- Contributing to the development of new products from concept design through to production
- New PCB Design
- Owning and managing electronic design data - PCB designs, component libraries, manufacturing documentation.
- Assisting with testing and design qualification
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- PCB design software - ideally Altium
- Knowledge of analogue and circuit design principles
- Embedded C programming for testing hardware
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not a prerequisite
- Communications protocols eg SPI, I2C, etc
- AutoCAD Inventor
- Version control software
This is an opportunity to join a successful R & D, product based company offering the chance to work on interesting projects. If you are looking for a role of this nature please get in touch for more information.