Graduate / Junior Software Developer
Southampton + remote working options
£25,000 - £30,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior/Graduate Software Developer to join a well-established software company based in Southampton. You will be given the opportunity to learn new and build on existing skills whilst using the latest technologies and will join a very experienced and forward-thinking team.
You'll be involved in the company's latest software projects and will receive extensive training in a range of programming languages including but not limited to:
- C# and .Net (including .Net Core.)
- Source control, issue tracking and continuous integrations tools (Git, YouTrack, TeamCity or similar)
- SQL Server stored procedures
This role is a Graduate/Junior role so there will be plenty of training on offer and lots of scope to work with new tech. The skills required for this role include:
- Experience developing software using C#
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- An ability to quickly pick up and work with unfamiliar technologies.
- Focussed and can consistently produce high quality work.
- IT related Degree beneficial but not essential.
The company are a growing business where you will be valued as an individual and encouraged to enhance your skillset. The hours are flexible, and the working environment is relaxed.
To apply for the Graduate / Junior Software Developer position please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn, Jack Hewitt-Coleman - Spectrum IT Recruitment.