An established and successful, solutions provider is looking for a Graduate Software Tester with commercial experience to join their team.
The Graduate Software Tester will be working on projects for a range of customers and will utilise skills and manual and automation testing.
The successful Graduate Software Tester will have a technical degree and any of the following skill be be a real bonus.
- Proven experience within a Software Testing role
- Either Manual Testing or Automated Testing
- Programming exposure with C#.
- Windows operating systems.
- Experience of writing and maintaining automated test frameworks with Ranorex.
- Writing manual test scripts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a role with high attention to detail.
- Methodical in approach and a passion for troubleshooting.
- An understanding of continuous improvement.
The responsibilities of the Graduate Software Tester will include:
- Testing on customer systems prior to installation
- Producing appropriate testing methods to proposed solutions.
- Liaising with development and project teams.
- Design and maintenance of test documentation.
- Active contribution towards the direction of appropriate methodologies.
This is an opportunity for a Graduate for start their career with software testing in a fun company, with a strong social ethos and that offers further careeer development.
Based in Eastleigh is role will be a blend of office and home working paying up to £32,000 per annum plus benefits.
Apply now or contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment to find out more.