Head of IT & Business Applications
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum + benefits
Reading - Berkshire, remote working options available
Experienced Head of IT is required by a growing organisation based near Reading, Berkshire that will be offering remote working options post-pandemic. Due to substantial growth the company are looking to hire a Head of IT & Business Applications to take ownership and delivery of the IT strategy working closely with the CTO and operations team. The successful Head of IT will have oversite of all the organisations IT systems and business applications in a heavily regulated industry, so it is essential you come from a clinical, pharmaceutical, healthcare or a biomedical industry background. The successful Head of IT and Business Applications will likely have the following experience.
- Head of IT experience with a background in Pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare, or biomedical.
- Managed internal business applications across HR, finance CRM across the back office.
- Strong experience across infosec and ISO27001
- Oversite of internal IT project delivery - PM's reporting into you
- Management of internal infrastructure and strategy
- 3rd party vendor management
- Governance and management of IT and business applications - cost control, budgets, project portfolio management, approvals etc
- Data usage reviews to help streamline processes
- CSV or GxP experience is highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The salary is £70k-£80k + benefits based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment, scope for growth, new project work and the opportunity to make the role you own. The company are currently fully remote working and can interview and onboard remotely in the current climate.
If you are seeking a diverse exciting fast paced environment and play a pivotal role in shaping an organisations internal IT systems that has ethical values which is making a positive impact to society then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.