Implementation Manager / Technical Account Manager - SaaS
Southampton; near Eastleigh, Romsey, Winchester (2 - 3 days' work from home)
£27,000 - £32,000
Want to work for an IT company that puts a solid focus on Training - Company culture - Recognition for your work - Future prospects?
My client, a rapidly growing company are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Implementation Manager / Technical Account Manager to join their team. This will involve becoming an expert in their web-based software platform and conveying this knowledge to the customer base.
Strong communication skills are essential as the successful applicant will be working directly with their clients as well as internal development and product teams.
Why is this company different?
- They are genuinely focused on employing those that WANT to learn new skills and improve.
- They have positive working environment, friendly colleagues, friendly managers, open door policy.
- They have an informal and flexible working agreement and are open to hearing suggestions / ideas which can help bring the company forward.
What they want from you:
- Experience - Previous experience with a SaaS product delivery / software implementation
- Deliverables - The ability to train customers on how to best use the technology platform, interpret requirements directly from the customer, play a part in identifying a solution and work with other development and Account Management teams within the company to ensure this is achieved.
- Passion - This is a growing company, with a close-knit team, they are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about working in this field, with a customer centred approach.
- People Person - This role will involve communicating technical requirements to non-technical customers. As you will be offering assistance in how to set up functionalities, or training customers on how best to use the platform, you will need to be comfortable being client-facing.
Nice to have:
- Previous digital marketing / agency experience
- HTML coding skills are desirable but not essential
- Prince 2 Certified
- Relevant graduate degree (IT, Maths, Science or similar)
Suitable candidates may come from the following backgrounds: Technical Account Management, Technical Consultant, Application Support, Technical Support, Customer Success Consultant, Customer Success Manager, IT Trainer, Technical Trainer, SaaS Implementation Manager.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk