Information Security Analyst
West Sussex; Work from home options
£40,000 - £50,000
This company are going through an exciting phase of digital transformation; growing substantially and are heavily investing in the business across technology.
They are seeking an Information Security Analyst to join the team, playing an integral role in their journey. This is a new role for the business, involving, developing a cyber security platform and greenfield projects. In this role you will drive the adoption of InfoSec / CyberSec processes and best practice to protect the organisation from potential risk. A key part of this role will be across Governance, Compliance and Legislation to ensure everything is done to a high standard.
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ITIL
- Experience of implementing technical security standards
- Hands on experience - Penetration testing, physical security checks etc..
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with various teams and departments.
- The drive and confidence to take on this pivotal and brand-new role for the company with minimal assistance.
This is genuinely a great time to join this company and be involved in projects that will move the company forward considerably. There are plenty of opportunities for progression; a wealth of flexible working and work from home options; and they are genuinely a lovely bunch!
They will move quickly with reviewing CV's and setting up interviews.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk