Infrastructure Engineer - Fully Remote - £60K - £65K
Experienced Infrastructure Engineer required for an excellent client who are happy for the majority of their dynamic IT team to work fully remotely. The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be given the opportunity to working with some very passionate and talented individuals and you'll soon become a vital part of the team. You must be a confident individual and excellent written and oral communication skills are very important because different members of the team are based across Europe.
As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive Linus knowledge
- Extensive TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting ability
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, AWS preferred
- Experience of version control systems (Git)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong security awareness & ability to deploy solutions consistent with security policy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with different teams and projects
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible, Salt and similar tools
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk