A Global Manufacturer is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in their West Sussex operation.
The Infrastructure Engineer will join an existing IT Team and will be responsible for providing support to core business IT Infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to broaden their skills and experience.
The Infrastructure Engineer will:
· Maintain all necessary IT procedures and ensure that all systems are supported by the necessary documentation and manuals
· Assist/Train staff on any IT aspects as appropriate
· Manage implementations of new systems and take ownership of IT projects within the business
· Mentor other members of the IT team
· Assist the Head of IT to ensure business developments are supported by appropriate IT solutions
· Manage incidents through the service desk
· Undertake administration, proactive monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure and IT systems
The Infrastructure Analyst will have the below experience:
· Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience working in a network / infrastructure support role
· Proven and demonstrable experience in implementing and supporting IT infrastructure including servers, networks (switches), and security (firewalls)
· Excellent customer service skills, always striving to exceed expectations and to improve services to meet customer and business needs
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Experience of planning and prioritising workload
· Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding
· Excellent interpersonal, business management and customer-service skills
· General commercial and operational awareness of impact of business / user requirements
You will have knowledge and be proficient in:
· Server virtualisation, preferably VMware
· Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
· Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
· Microsoft Exchange Server
· Cisco switches including VLAN technology
· Firewalls, preferably PALO
· Network printing
· Network monitoring software
This Infrastructure Engineer role is paying up to £35,000 plus benefits.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301