Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Network Manager - AWS Implementation
Salary £45-48k + benefits and flexible home working
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Network Manager to work within an established IT team of a large public sector company based in Southampton. This forward thinking and progressive company can offer a competitive salary, flexible working, excellent benefits, long term career prospects and a healthy work / life balance - fully remote working if needed.
The team are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer / Network Manager who can initially help the business move to an AWS Cloud solution. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will provide support and leadership for various project initiatives across the complete internal IT estate.
A broad background in IT / Infrastructure, MS Windows, LAN/WAN, VMWare, Cisco, Networking is required, and any commercial experience with AWS or IT Security experience is highly desirable.
- 5 years+ commercial IT infrastructure or Networking experience
- Experience with LAN/WAN connectivity, IP, VoIP/SIP and Firewalls
- Understanding of Industry best practice
- Experience in providing advice and guidance to senior management
- Experience in working with staff at all levels
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 environment
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline or relevant certifications, AWS, etc
- Microsoft stack, Active Directory, Exchange, etc
If you wish to be considered, please apply to this advert of contact Paul Grace via LinkedIn in our website.
All candidates must be UK based and eligible to work in the UK