IT Applications Manager
A hands-on Java Developer is required by a longstanding and successful company in Winchester to join their Senior Management Board responsible for the IT strategy and function.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to utilise their coding experience and grow into a more varied and exciting position taking on more responsibilities.
The role of IT Applications Manager
- Development of internal and web-based applications
- Manage the recruitment, appraisals, training, and development of IT staff.
- Direct the development of IT Solutions that meet stringent quality and security requirements
- Understand commercial demands of the business
- Meet with external clients.
- Prioritise multiple projects
- Recommend improvements to IT functions and procedures
- Ensure staff level meet business needs
The Development tech stack includes:
The role will suit a developer that has, or wishes to develop a very broad range of commercial and IT skills while working in a small and friendly environment.
As a leadership role this is office based and is a short walk from Winchester train station.
The role of IT Applications Manager is paying £55,000 with excellent benefits including Bonus, 10% Pension, Life Cover, flexi time ( 35hr week ), up to 27 days +BH
To find out more or to apply please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment