IT Business Change Analyst
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum + remote working
Fully remote working
IT Business Change Analyst is required to join a projects team for a growing IT team that is offering fully remote working. Due to growth the company are looking to hire a Business Change Analyst to work on the transformation programme of their core operational IT systems. The successful Business Change Analyst will work closely with key stakeholders to define and prioritise business requirements. You will be working closely with IT, software development, project governance and operational teams to ensure efficient integration of processes. The successful Business change analyst will likely have experience in the following areas.
- Business analysis or business change analyst experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience across internal and external teams
- Requirements gathering
- User Stories and acceptance criteria
- Process mapping and design
- Setting of standard practices
- Project governance
- Data capture and presentation
- Agile/Scrum experience is highly desirable
The salary is £35k-£45k based on experience and the company can offer fully remote working with scope for growth, new project work and the opportunity to make the role you own.
If you are seeking role where you will play a pivotal part and make a difference, then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.