IT Field Support Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000
- Professional services industry
- Complex and varied IT estate
- Collaborative training environment
- Hybrid working
The Field Engineer will provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support to the company's customers across offices located in the South. You'll have a pro-active approach to problem solving and an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake the correct analysis, prioritisation and diagnosis, leading to the swift resolution of every issue raised, ensuring that the customer is kept informed and advised. Though this role will be field based, you will also be able to provide remote access support and work from home regularly.
The position offers scope for progression, training opportunities, an excellent company culture and a starting salary up to £40,000 based on experience.
- Incident Management experience - managing incidents through to resolution with an appreciation of business impact and effective communication
- Active Directory administration
- Windows 8/10
- Office 2013/2016/O365
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- SCCM 2016
- Exchange 2016
Nice to have's
- Experience in a Professional Services environment
- Knowledge of ITIL is an advantage
- CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network +
- Network experience (router/firewall configuration)
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.