An IT Operation Analyst is required for a Southampton company working within the logistics sector.
As an organisation they provide vital IT Business systems and as IT Operations Analyst you will as a bridge between systems and operations.
- Engage and work with end users to understand issues and possible improvements.
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Act as point of contact providing updates on applications and system issues being resolved.
- Work on projects for the ongoing improvement and development of the business applications.
- Work as part of a wider team on new configurations and deployments.
- Assist with BAU Support and administration
- Testing of new releases and features
The successful IT Operations Analyst will ideally have:
- Experience with IT Operations, Business Systems or similar
- Data manipulation skills, to understand root cause of problems
- Positive approach to change and continuous improvement
- Business writing experience / presentation of formal documents.
- Ability to take operational requirement and turn into business processes
- Ability to devise and implement test plans
- Experience of logistic, distribution or port systems would be an advantage.
The role of IT Operations Analyst is paying up to £50,000 depending on experience, with benefits including Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Medical and more.
To find out more or progress your application please apply now or contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment