IT Project Co-ordinator/Junior Project Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
2 year FTC - Farnbprough, Hampshire - Hynrid working week
IT Project Co-ordinator/Junior Project Manager is required to join an expanding organisation on an initial 2 year fixed term contract which is offering a hybrid working week with remote working options in Farnborough, Hampshire. The IT project manager will be working within a small product team to support the company's core software product as well as supporting other commercial greenfield projects such as the digital transformation of their website. The Junior IT Project Manager will be the main point of contact for customers during migrations and will likely have experience working in a customer facing environment.
The successful candidate will likely have IT project management experience or come from an application/software support background looking to progress their career into project/product management.
- Support the delivery of small and large IT projects across the business
- Management and coordination of BAU requirements - bug fixes, new functionalities, legislation update etc.
- Project managing software migrations
- Office 365 rollouts
- Project planning to manage delivery deadlines
- Stakeholder management - internal and external
- Experience in an IT project management role, application support/software support or product focussed role.
- Product suite tools - Jira, Slack, Confluence, Trello
- Prince 2 certifications highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic organisational, planning and time management skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skillset or progress your career into project management in a company that offers diverse projects, then please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org