IT Field Engineer
Excellent opportunity for an experience Field Engineer to join an excellent clients team based in Milton Keynes. This is a dedicated on-site role based to provide technical support of IT projects, incidents, and requests. You will be expected to provide technical support and guidance to end users and colleagues. The successful candidate must possess excellent verbal communication skills in addition to exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and technical documentation skills.
Skills & experience required:
- Cloud technologies: Microsoft Intune, and Azure
- Microsoft 365 & Office 365
- Workstation Hardware and software: We support all desktop operating systems as well as workstation hardware.
- Peripherals; printers, access points, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate good implementation skills and knowledge in laptop builds, mobile set up and hardware replacement.
- Must be willing to take ownership of all IT queries and manage, with other parties, through to completion.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- A full clean UK driving licence and willingness to travel to remote sites.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.