IT Project Manager - £43,000 - Fully remote
An IT Project Manager is required by a progressive IT technology lead enterprise organisation that has a number of software lead projects kicking off.
As IT Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering IT Project to time and budget inline with the strategic road map and development objectives.
The role of IT Project Manager
- Follow project governance through clear plans, roles, responsibilities and accountability.
- Control project budgets
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Implement and manage RAID
- Identify and form project teams
- Assist in the definition of the project scope, objectives and technical feasibility.
- Ensure Resource availability and allocation
- Create Project plans to monitor progress
- Produce and present status summaries to stakeholders.
This IT Project Manager will suit an experienced PM with the following experience
- Agile methodologies
- A Project Management certification such as PRINCE 2
- Risk Management
- Financial reporting and development of business cases.
- Excellent prioritising
While the companies impressive Head Office is base in the Southampton area he role can be worked fully remote.
As IT Project Manager the role is paying up to £43,000 plus a 15% Bonus, 25 days holiday, Health care, Pension and lots more.
To apply please contact Patrick Daniel at Spectrum IT to find out more and apply.