IT Support & Services Manager - Up to £50,000
A client of ours is searching for an IT Support & Services Manager to join their company based in Fareham, Hampshire.
The IT Support & Services Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational support, looking after a highly skilled team of technical engineers, as well as ensuring the internal systems and processes are fully aligned.
- Managing a team of up to 10 members
- Accountable for department's KPI's, SLA's and OLA's
- Organising departmental rota to ensure 24/7 cover
- Conducting team meetings and feedback sessions
- Managing stakeholder relations and expectations
- Taking ownership and project management tasks as required
- Prior IT support team management
- Customer-centric IT service delivery experience
- Microsoft technical qualifications
- Microsoft Office suite skills
- Good problem solving/troubleshooting abilities
- Service centre/call handling experience
- Microsoft Cloud certifications
- Managed Service Provider experience
- Proven people management and coaching skills
- Understanding of IT vendor licensing programmes
This role is paying up to £50,000, accompanied by a generous benefits package.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or hit APPLY!