IT Support Engineer
Salisbury, up to 28k + benefits
My client are a vibrant digital agency who provide a range of software, hardware, and hosting solutions to clients across the UK. They have been going through a period of rapid growth and have a large ongoing demand for continued support services. The role of IT Support engineer is a varied you will be providing technical support via email, phone or face to face on a client site, you will experience a myriad of diverse technologies and no two days will be the same.
- Full UK driving licence
- Customer service experience, Able to provide a high standard of customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems from 2008 - 2019
- Basic networks diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Remote access VPN Setup
- Experience with Microsoft office 365 administration
- Exemplary telephone manner
- Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge of VMWare & Hyper-V deployment
- WAN, LAN, WLAN, NAT, Firewalls
- MS Exchange 2010 - 2016 administration
- Previous experience working in an agency or MSP
- Autotask ticketing system
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required, please contact 02380 765 304 or send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk. Please note this role is office based and candidates must be able to commute to the office on a daily basis and occasionally travel to customer sites as required by their employer.
This role is not open to candidates who require sponsorship or who aren't based within a commutable distance. We try to respond to all applications but due to a large number we often cannot respond to everyone. If you don't receive a response within 2 working days please assume your application we unsuccessful.