IT Support Engineer
Up to £35k + Hybrid working options (Middlesex)
My client is a specialist in the design, manufacture, sales, marketing, and distribution of high-quality light detectors and electronics. They have a around 50 IT users across 2 sites throughout the business and are looking for a strong internal IT Support Engineer to help with a range of technical support queries.
They operate a range of standard commercial and bespoke business and office software to support Sales, Manufacturing, and Design Engineering requirements including Exchange, SQL, and CRM, MRP/MPS software and MS Office.
- Monitoring, Administration and Maintenance of server health
- Integrity of data backups and systems
- Administration of Active directory users and computers
- 1st and 2nd line user support
- Liaison and escalation to 3rd line where necessary
- Documentation and Maintenance of department procedures
- Degree in IT related field
- Previous 1st/2nd line support in a windows-based environment
- Previous experience in network, router and VPN management
- Experience with support of databases and exchange
- Strong analytical approach and good problem solving ability
My client is offering a competitive base salary dependant on experience and flexible hybrid working options. For the right candidate they would be happy with you working part of the week in the office and part of the week remotely. You also get the option to condense your working hours into a 4.5 day work week and take a longer weekend. On top of all this there is an excellent benefits package including 25 days + bank holidays off per year and enrolment into the company's pension scheme.
To apply or find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 304. Please note candidates must be based locally and not looking to relocate to the area for the role. You must also have full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship. Any applications not matching this criteria wont be considered.