IT Support Engineer - Windows, O365 - Post Graduate
- £25,000 to £30,000
- Winchester 1 day per week, 4 days remote
- Vitality Healthcare, 25 days annual leave, Pension +
- Microsoft training & certification
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer who has recently graduated from IT, Computing or similar STEM course. This post-graduate level role will receive lots of training and development in Microsoft Windows based technology including certification and qualification.
Applicants must have a degree in Computing (or similar) and at least 1 year industry expereince in an IT Support role dealing with Desktop, Server & infrastructure related queries.
My client is a UK based digital marketing specialist based in Winchester, they are looking to appoint an IT Support Engineer to join their talented support team providing 1st to 3rd line support.
The company is a great place to work offering support and career development. This is a great time to join the company as they grow the team and evolve the company infrastructure.
- 1+ years commercial experience in an IT Support role
- 1+ years experience using Windows Server & Windows Desktop technologies.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365, Windows Server & Active Directory
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient at troubleshooting and problem solving IT queries.
- Ability to produce comprehensive, user-friendly documentation.
Desired Skills (training provided):
- Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN, WAN)
- Microsoft certification (MCP, MCSA, MCSE)
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and want to apply or find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.