IT Support/Installation Field Engineer -offering up to £40k
Our client is a well-established Managed Service Provider, providing IT Support to small and medium businesses within the Hampshire area from their office located in Fareham.
They are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their talented team. The position involves office-based work providing 2nd/3rd line support, as well as making visits to client sites to perform installation work as well as supplying routine maintenance work to existing servers and systems.
You will require knowledge and experience with the following tools and products:
- Virtualisation - VMware, and Hyper-V
- Firewall/router installation & maintenance
- Server & Storage solutions
- Virus, Spam, Patching and Security Software
Experience with main Microsoft networking products include:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Office/MO 365 (Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.)
This IT Support & Service Engineer/Field Engineer position is paying up to £40,000 + benefits.
To apply, please contact email@example.com or click apply!