IT Support Technician
An established Specialist Tour Operator, based near Southampton is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their business and support their Internal IT Systems and Infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled IT Support Technician to join a business and play a key role in the maintenance and improvement of the Internal IT Systems.
This is a varied role and as an IT Support Technician you will;
- Monitor systems and carry out health checks, performing preventative and corrective maintenance of ICT.
- Cloud and network administration
- Take responsibility for the day to day running and management of the helpdesk, resolving all IT support requests and server related issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Ensure adequate systems delivery and problem resolution within agreed timescales.
- Contract management for suppliers as well as purchasing for consumables.
- Instruct and train users in the use of IT hardware and software as and when required.
The successful IT Support Technician will have experience with:
- A minimum of three years' experience within a similar IT support role, preferably supporting an SME.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications, Office 365 & Cloud Services and Windows Server Environments (2012 R2)
- A proven track record of experience with Microsoft Windows 10 installation, configuration and support
- A track record of working collaboratively to provide the best IT solutions to meet the company's needs.
- Previous practical experience of using of Virtualisation (Hyper-V)
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- A friendly, approachable manner with outstanding customer service skills
- Willingness to learn, absorbing yourself in new technologies and continuous professional development.
The role of IT Support Technician is offering hybrid working (3 days in office/2 days from home) and paying up to £35,000, plus benefits.
To apply for the IT Support Technician please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301