IT Systems Manager
A leading organisation operating within the logistics sector is looking for an IT Systems Manager to join their team in Southampton.
The IT Systems Manager will join an existing IT Team and will ensure the smooth running of their IT Systems.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Manager to broaden their skills and experience.
The IT Systems Manager will:
- Manage, support the System Technologist team
- Ensure the legal compliance of IT responsible regulations
- Identify, investigate, and introduce technologies to improve productivity and security
- Manage the maintenance and support of the existing technical IT systems and Infrastructure
- Ensure within expected timelines the maximum availability of systems
- Co-ordinate with other IT departments and the Business to provide a high level of service to the business
- Implement and maintain the company's IT policies
- Ensure the IT Business Continuity plan is in place, functioning and further developed for increased functionality
- Project Manage technical projects, managing resources and co-ordinating with the business
- Have responsibility for Cyber security and compliance of the UK systems
- Participate as IT technical lead in projects not led by the IT department
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Corporate IT team
The IT Systems Manager will have the below experience:
- Experienced Systems Manager
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure, prioritising workload and managing conflicting demands
- Network Management and configuration
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Team management and Organisation
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff across the company, as well as key customers and suppliers
- Project management
- Ability to plan and manage their own and the team's workload to meet deadlines
- Articulation of technical information to non-technical staff
- Ability to understand the wider IT arena as well as individually specialisations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Security and IT best practices
This IT Systems Manager role is paying up to £60,000 with excellent benefits including: Bonus, 25 days holiday, enhanced pension, Healthcare, free parking and more.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301