Junior IT Trainer - Hybrid working
- Up to 40k per annum
- Designing and delivering training courses and programmes
- Southampton based with occasional travel for in person training sessions
- Travel expenses covered for on-site work
My client is a leading law firm in the south of England. They have a growing team and need a talented IT trainer to help keep the team up to date on all their systems and applications.
As the "IT trainer" you will be responsible for designing and developing training programmes for the business. You'll then deliver these a mix of remotely and on-site across various locations through the south. You'll be primarily based out of their Southampton office with a few days per week remote working. Travel to addition sites is covered under their expenses scheme offering 45p per mile or all rail travel paid for in full.
- Experience designing and developing IT training programmes
- Experience delivering training material both remotely via teams and in person
- Able to identify gaps in training and adjust training plans accordingly
- Knowledge of Microsoft training tools
- MS office 2016/365/teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply or find out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304
Please note candidates must be UK based and able to work without sponsorship. Applications from those looking to relocate or who might require sponsorship cannot be considered.