Java Developer - Up to £60,000 - Remote Working
We are searching for an ambitious Java Developer that is required by a software company based in Newbury who provide real time, automated business critical systems to high profile telecom focused businesses!
You will join a talented team who are responsible for delivering a wide range of complex, high quality solutions within the telecommunications market.
This is an incredibly exciting time with lots of changes occurring business wide and are also part of a larger organisation which provides long term stability and certainty.
- Engage in brainstorming sessions and contribute to the technical design of new features or enhancements to the existing platform.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, understanding business requirements and translating them into feasible technical solutions.
- Take full responsibility for large features - from the initial technical design to completion and deployment.
- Ensure features align with the product roadmap and meet the desired user experience.
- Collaboratively work with cross-functional teams to gather and understand complex requirements.
- Develop plans of action for solution design, taking into account available resources and timelines.
- Ensure the final solution meets the set requirements and is scalable, maintainable, and efficient.
- Offer mentorship to Entry-Level Software Developers when needed.
- Create a supportive environment where junior developers feel encouraged to ask questions and seek guidance.
Experience (Essential and Beneficial):
- Java or Kotlin
- Backgrounds from Ruby, Python, or Kotlin accepted and encouraged!
- Spring Framework including JDBC, R2DBC, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Caching
- MQ Tech
- Microservices - Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Deployments
- Cloud background - AWS or Azure beneficial
- (Preferred) Telecoms industry experience would be ideal
Paying up to £60,000 plus benefits including, 24 days holiday (plus your birthday off), private healthcare, remote working, and much more!
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 281
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.