We have a requirement for a Java development Team Lead to head up a development team of 6.
This company currently works with various industries supplying products for tracking and communications across the globe and as Development Lead you will deliver projects for their web-based management platform.
The is role is management focus that would suit someone from a Java Development background, so you can support the team at a technical level.
As Java Development Lead you will
- Report directly to the CTO
- Assist in the translation of business requirements to technical designs
- Have oversight on the full agile development lifecycle
- Be accountable for the team's productivity and performance
- Mentor and support the team in the personal growth and development.
This role will suit a seasoned developer with experience of management / leadership within a small to medium software company.
The role can be worked largely remote with occasional meet ups in their Fareham based office.
As the Java Development Team Lead this role is paying up to £90,000 plus benefits.
To apply or to find out more please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment.