Junior DevOps Engineer
£45,000 - £60,000
- Training into a Devops role
- Work in modern, SaaS environment
- Development of cloud applications
- Hybrid working model
My client is looking to train Cloud Engineers / Infrastructure engineers to transition their existing cloud and infrastructure skills into a DevOps Engineer position. You'll be joining a well-established SaaS company where you'll receive extensive training on Devops technologies and develop into a fully-fledged Devops engineer. You will receive comprehensive training and support and be given the opportunity to develop into a Devops engineer.
The responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the existing team to define and implement CI/CD Pipelines
- Monitoring of the production system and suggesting improvements where applicable
- Collaborating with on and offshore teams
- Utilise modern DevOps processes and CI/CD practices
- GIT version control inc. use of tools such as GitHub, GitLab etc
- Azure DevOps
- Prior experience developing, implementing and managing CI/CD Pipelines
- Basic knowledge of networking and containerisation
Bonus additional skills:
- Knowledge of Azure Public cloud
- Agile project management methodology
- Experience of Linux systems administration
- Experience of working alongside a team of software developers
The company are happy to accommodate remote onboarding and will be able to offer fully remote working. Applicants must be living in the UK and have full right to work without restriction.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and eligible to work in the UK.