One of the UK's multi-faceted companies is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their in-house team to lead and manage multiple business integration projects.
This role is a good opportunity for senior support engineer or junior project co-ordinator who is looking to progress their career further and take on more responsibility. The company are always on the lookout for driven, creative, and ambitious individuals to join their team and succeed together.
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent business integration and IT acquisition projects
- Prepare project plans
- Take ownership of end-to-end project delivery
- Project management experience within business integration
- Experience within IT infrastructure
- Stakeholder management
- Office 365
- Experience working across multiple sites / offices
The salary on offer for this role is up to £45,000 DOE and the company benefits include: 22 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 27 days), Pension scheme, Staff discount platforms, annual incentives, Eye care vouchers and more.
To apply for this role, please contact Tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.